This month we went to the Rochester Flower Show, with Grampa (Kevin's Dad). I was really excited.Lily insisted on wearing her wellies (gardening/rain boots) to the show.
This climbing rose smelled wonderful. I wanted to remember the name, so I got a picture. For the most part though I was so busy taking it all in I forgot to take pictures, plus I was chasing Lily.
I have no idea what these little beauties were, but I must have them for my garden.
I love Foxglove. It is very poisonous. I want to get some, but I thought I would wait till my youngest is a little older. She eats everything, I'm not kidding.
Grampa and Lily checking out the Hydrangeas. OoOh. I just love flowers!
There was a wonderful band @ the show. The Varnish Cooks. We sat and ate the picnic lunch we brought, and Lily danced. Eden did too, with a little help from mommy.
These are the failed attempts @ a decent family photo. Maybe someday we will get a good one. There is still an empty space in my living room waiting for that perfect picture of the four of us. 






No comments:
Post a Comment