Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Pride and Prejudice


Kevin and I love to watch Pride and Predjudice. We have seen every version multiple times. But our favorite has always been the PBS version, we own it. It's a mini series, so it's super long. Well anyways yesterday Kevin took me to the play @ Geva Theater in Rochester. It was a total surprise. I thought we were just going to get dressed up and go in to the city to hang out, while Grampa watched the kids. It was such a romantic evening, we got a bite to eat before the show. I had no Iidea we were going to the play until we were walking past the theater and Kevin pulled me in the front door and up to the ticket counter. He had reserved tickets for two. I was so proud of him for planning the evening and getting grampa to watch the Girls and keeping it a secret for weeks. I even got a little teary eyed. And the ticket lady noticed and a huge grin spread across her face. She knew what was going on apparently. I love my husband he's the Greatest. And the play was phenominal they went right along with the novel. The set was just beautiful, they really did an incredible job. The whole thing was absolutely perfect.

No comments: