Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Glasses :(



Many of you may not know that I indeed, need glasses. And I have glasses... Do I wear them? No, I do not. I hate them, they are annoying. My hatred for glasses, may have all started back in elementary school, in fourth grade to be exact. I had pink plastic eyeglasses and, I was so embarrassed by them, that I lost them on purpose. Don't tell my mom, just kidding she reads my blog. I look like a librarian in glasses. Anyways I refuse to wear contacts as well. I can't touch my eyeballs. Ahhhh! Boy am I stubborn, and a little weird. Another thing I must work on! The stubborn part. Haha. I have grown to love the weird part. I think I will keep it.
I am trying to make some changes in my life and become more responsible, productive, organized etc. So in light of that, I should really start wearing my glasses. So I will start tomorrow by trying to get through a whole day with them on. Wish me luck. Yuck!

3 comments:

The D'Amato Family said...

I can empathize-I got lasik because of it.

alexish5 said...

You're so beautiful! I love them!

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Ha! Ihad pink platic glasses in 4th or 5th grade - can't remember which.

Ummmm... hated them. "Lost" them too.

Now I am blind without my contacts.

Someday, in Heaven, I will be able to see perfectly!

-Andrea