Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Molly Was Here

The map @ the bottom of my Blog says that lots of people are visiting. But I have only gotten a few comments. :( When I visit blogs I like to comment. It's like writing on a wall or carving on a picnic table. Molly was here. And it's nice to let people know you like their Blog too.

5 comments:

The D'Amato Family said...

I was here!!!!!! I love your blog....

Molly said...

You made me Smile ;)

Madeline said...

I totally agree! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your mark on my blog!
You mentioned in your comment that you were looking for other homeschooling moms. Do you homeschool?

McFamily said...

Oh my gosh,I love this post-mind if I steal your idea and post on my blog? Thanks for stopping by,I'm Cierra by the way and it's great to meet you. I look forward to following your blog!

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I just added you to my bloglines... Bloglines is my blog brain... can't function without it!

By the way... Andrea was here and she loves YOU and your blog!! ;)

-Andrea