Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Grampa saves the day, once again!

Yay! We have a camera. Grampa found out about our "No Camera Dilemma" and is letting us borrow his until we save up for a new one. What a guy! I am so psyched. You can imagine we all had a field day taking pictures yesterday. Lily even took some great pictures. I can't believe we haven't been able to record our memories via photos since thanksgiving when our camera bag was stolen along with our digital camera, video camera all our videos and memory cards. I shouldn't have left it in the car especially without locking it. I am sick over it. It makes me so sad I didn't get pictures of the last few months. In hind sight I should have just gotten a few disposable cameras, as much as I hate the idea. Wish I had thought of that sooner. Oh well God provided anyway, and we are so thankful. Grampa's camera even takes short videos. Praise the Lord! Blogging will be so much more fun too. I don't like posting without pics. It's like a book or newspaper without pictures. Here are a few of the shots from yesterday.


Eden @ 19 mos, enjoying her cereal. She has changed so much since November.

And Lovely Lily eating some cheerios. Some shots from jr photographer Lily-Hailey is getting big too. What a good pooch. And I will end this post with a picture of a very happy mommy, taken by Lily, 3yrs. Thank you Grampa, for saving the day, once again!

7 comments:

marianne said...

Hi Molly
Thanks for stopping by the blog and taking the time to say hello! Glad that you have a camera to use again -and put to such good use. They are really lovely photos of your little girls.And the one that Lily took of you and Eden is simply beautiful - you really do look happy and content.

McFamily said...

Your seeds are great,I cant wait for spring myself!

Your girls are adorable,I love the matching dresses :)...

Madeline said...

What little beauties you have! Glad God and Grampa answered your need.

Tina said...

Aw Love the pictures! I don't know what I would do with out my camera! I love the girl's dresses, they are adorable. Im also getting ready for spring and starting some seedlings, so exciting:-)

alexish5 said...

They are getting sooooo big!

Deidra said...

So good to see your faces. I can't believe it has been almost a year since Zacks party last month. Eden was a baby now she is all grown up. Oh my time flies.

Karrie said...

Is that a popcorn maker in the background??? lucky ducky.