
My friend asked me what I used to moisturize my skin. "It's always so Soft" she said. So I thought I would post about it. Well here it goes. Olive Oil. Right from the bottle! I have a lot of allergies to lotions and other skincare products like facial cleansers, soap etc. I get really rashy and sometimes get hives. Aweful. I started using olive oil a few years ago. My wise old Native American mom suggested it. I use it on my kids too. They inherited my rashiness. I've found that a little goes a long way. I love it. I'll never go back. My bathroom cabinets are no longer overflowing with expensive creams & lotions. Another bonus.
Hope this helps anyone who has sensitive skin issues.




2 comments:
My mom does the same thing. I might just have to take a cue from the two of you.
I'm going to have to try this on my two little ones. They both have extremely dry skin and get rashes if I use lotions. Except for one brand that costs an arm and a leg. Pure natural olive oil sounds much better.
Post a Comment