Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Park Tour 2009


My Hubby had a lovely idea of doing a park tour. He got a map of all the local parks and every chance we get, weather permitting, we are going to explore a new park. We went to our two favorites first of course. We are, after all, creatures of habit. But I love his Idea and I am looking forward to it as much as the kids. Can you tell? Kevin took this picture of me attempting the monkey bars. I didn't even make it to the second bar. Haha. Mommy needs to work out :)
This park is right on a big beautiful lake. And the best part is it's free. And the girls were wiped out and ready for bed when we got home. :)
One very happy little munchkin.

3 comments:

dongdong said...

oh, how fun. What a great idea. I bet the girls like the variety. Lovely pictures. I love pictures of happy children. There is an innocence and care free in them that is so touching.

Madeline said...

What a cool idea! I'll have to stash that one into the memory bank. Looks like y'all had a fabulous time. Your girls are beaming!

Toni said...

what a great idea, I am sure you will find lots of fun interesting things on your tour, and its great to do as a family thing.You'll have to let us know how the adventure goes.

Love this park btw, what a lovely setting, bet its great to explore around the water.