Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

An Unexpected Guest

I know it has been a week since I posted, but the flu came for a visit. She popped in on Saturday unannounced. She overstayed her welcome, she had no regard for anybodies feelings, and left a huge mess behind. Oh the nerve! She took off on Wednesday. And I've been picking up after her ever since.
So I apologise for the Lack of posts. I'm hoping that by tomorrow I'll be back on track :)

5 comments:

Tina said...

oh no! Hope your back soon!

Madeline said...

Oh, no! The flu is absolutely rotten. Glad y'all are feeling better.

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

We're rowing the same boat, Molly. At least it's good company ;)

Glad you all are healthy!! There are mud puddles to splash in, and warm(ish) breezes to enjoy! No time for sickness...

-Andrea

McFamily said...

I hear ya,such a rude drop in guest-we had her too...I am still trying to play catch-up this week,it was like a tornado!

nannergirl said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! I'm really enjoying your blog Molly, I'm thinking of starting my own 'mommy blog'. Love your green tips!