Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cleaning and Recovering.

Yay! We are all better! And Kevin never got the "Bug". So thank you all for your prayers. The Girls and I started feeling better on friday night, although it has taken me quite a while to catch up on all the house work and laundry. Yuck that was nasty.
We all had to pile in Mommy and Daddy's bed for a few nights as Lily and Eden's bed was contaminated and smelly, and we were all running out of bed linens to boot. My floors were filthy with mud from the dog, cause I was to sick to walk her, so I just let her outside in the back yard to do her buisiness, and wiped her huge fluffy paws the best I could when she came back in the house. I had to slay a really large Laundry Monster. And to top it all off, Eden drew all over a beautiful pink apholstered chair, that Kevin had given me, when we first bought our house. And when I say all over, I am talkin' the seat the arms & the back rest were covered in scribbles, she even got the walls behind the chair, but that is a cleanup job for another day. I could have cried. My friend Shannon came to the rescue, and let me use her steam cleaner and Praise the Lord, the pen came out. I can't believe it. And Lily & Eden's Bed no longer smells like vomit. And you would never know that anyone Yarfed all over the couch down stairs.
That is seriously the messiest my house has been in a long time and I am glad it is over. So I am back and I have ton's to post about. But I just had to restore peace and order in our house & my life before posting again. I can't concentrate in a messy space.

5 comments:

Madeline said...

It's amazing how out of hand things get when you take a few sick days. Glad y'all are better!

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Phew. Glad you are all better and Kevin escaped.

And I SO know what you mean. When my house is messy I can't form a coherent thought.

Have a great night, Molly!!

-Andrea

Cadance said...

GOOD! Yippy! I'm So,so, glad you are all felling much better!!!!

outdoor.mom said...

i hear ya girl! i feel better when its clean too.

Leanne said...

Glad to read all are on the mend in your part of the world...I can't concentrate or feel peaceful in a messy environment either.... yikes no rest for the Mama is there?