Awwww - lovely pics, I wish you all could come over and help me with my garden! I replied to your comment about the nicknames post - adorable nicknames for your girls Molly, what a blessing our little ones are! Lottie xx
Molly! She's darling!! I know people tell you this, and you already know it: but try to treasure her now as much as you can...my littlest girl is now becoming 5, and her chubby little cheeks are fading! she told me she wasn't turning 5 - that she wants to stay little :) what a cutie you have!! don't you just want to kiss em' all day!! have a great weekend..and p.s. I would LOVE to see your sister's tea house! awesome!!
I'm the wife of a wonderful and loving husband, and a proud momma of three amazing and very busy little girls. I am homeschooling/
unschooling my children and trying to live a simpler more meaningful life. I love to craft and sew in my free time, wich is hard to come by with three little ones. This online journal started as a place where I could keep in touch with my friends and family back home on the coast of New England. But it has evolved into a place where I can gather my thoughts, and share my memories, projects and a few cheeky Ideas. I've been blessed to connect with with other very talented and passionate mommies along the way. I have learned so much and made some great friends. And I look forward to meeting you. So be sure to say hello. God bless you all.
2005-2009 by Star Cottage. Please do not use any images/ content without my permision. Just ask, and in most cases I'm sure I would be happy to oblidge. Thanks :)
thesandymermaid@yahoo.com
"Being a mother is one of the highest salaried jobs, since the payment is pure Love. " Mildred B. Vermont
"How can there be too many children? That's like saying there are too many flowers." ~Mother Teresa
Every day we must carefully build into our character what we want to be like when we are old; for every day we are becoming what we will one day be. ~ Unknown
12 comments:
oh, these pics are adorable. The overalls and the pig tails are just too cute. We need to dig too, but it keeps raining.
What precious pictures!!! How I miss this age. Thanks for sharing and bringing a smile to my face today.
Blessings,
Wendy
So very gorgeous...I love it when the little ones help out in the garden!
pig tails and overalls, she looks like a little farmer so cute. She just needs a straw hat adn a sprig of hay in her teeth:-)
What cuties!
That would be a Dream-Play-Date for Mhasyn...he'd be right in there helping them DIG!
Awwww - lovely pics, I wish you all could come over and help me with my garden!
I replied to your comment about the nicknames post - adorable nicknames for your girls Molly, what a blessing our little ones are! Lottie xx
What a cutie pie in her overalls! Love the pink shovel!
Yay for grandparents that give real tools! I would love a set of child-sized for my babes!
Love the overalls so stinking cute. Come work on my backyard next we have so much to do. It is all rock and we want to plant grass. ugg.
Molly! She's darling!! I know people tell you this, and you already know it: but try to treasure her now as much as you can...my littlest girl is now becoming 5, and her chubby little cheeks are fading! she told me she wasn't turning 5 - that she wants to stay little :)
what a cutie you have!! don't you just want to kiss em' all day!!
have a great weekend..and p.s. I would LOVE to see your sister's tea house! awesome!!
you have definately got yourself a gardner there!!! oh she's a cutie!
Such a cutie! "Gardening" with little ones is such a joy!
Post a Comment