So I haven't posted for almost a week, because I had to do my taxes. Yuck! Yes I am a huge procrastinator when it comes to paperwork. I know it's bad. I don't need a lecture. I already got one from every one I know. Paper work gives me anxiety. I'd like to take all my mail and I'd like to burn it all before it even gets through my front door. Ahh. I have dreams of paper chasing me down the street as I run away screaming. haha not really. But that is one area I just can't seem to manage. I could organize just about everything, exept papers. I love cleaning my friends houses and organizing closets etc. But put me near a stack of papers and I might break out in hives. My nightmare job would be a secratary. And I would be sitting behind a mountain of papers with lots of yucky coffee and messy hair. Haha
I'ts five in the morning and I can't sleep. I've been up since 3am because I heard my dog wretching and had to take care of her. I really hope she is ok.
I might as well get up and start my day. But blogging is so much fun :)
Happy Easter!
13 years ago




6 comments:
I feel the same way... they get piled up so easily. Hey, you got your taxes done before the 15th, that's what is important. My mom says the same thing about me too... a procrastinator. She is one too. :)
I just hurry my hubby when it comes to taxes. LOL.
we filed an extension do it every year , we are bad about getting them on time. Though it would be nice to have our money .
you are too funny! I hope those nightmares don't get too bad...funny I wanted to be a secretary (but with good hair and yummy espresso!) when I grew up..yep I was an overachiever! =)
honestly the only thing that excites me and keeps me in-line with taxes....and motivates me to have them done by the end of February is the HOPE for a $REFUND$!!!
Molly we have an almost paperless system at our house. I am blessed to have a husband that does all the paper work, banking crap because well to be honest I suck and screw our accounts up with out fail when I do it. Anyways my point is, look into doing all your bills online so you don't have to worry about all the paper. I hardly ever see a bill it all comes out automatically and we get our bank statements online. Works like a charm. Love Ya girly
PS thanks for all the encouraging words over on my blog we can sure use it these days.
I'm really lucky that my dad's a CPA. I just hand him my pile of stuff and he makes sense of it. I don't know what I'd do without him!
welcome back and hilarious!!! you write like me :-) or maybe i write like you. i love your music too. i will have to get a ginny cd now, i'd never heard her before. thanks!!!!
Post a Comment