"The Girls" had a wonderful time filling their bellies, while he and I filled the buckets. Typical strawberry picking adventure with children. Hailey had fun off the leash. She enjoyed running and splashing about in the pond.
The strawberries lasted a few days, but by Saturday, they were gone. Yumm!




6 comments:
Strawberries are indeed, one of God's special gifts to us in the summer! Ours are just about done bearing now, and our freezer is loaded with their goodness, all set for the cold months...MMMMmmmm!
XOXO
Joni
PS: Love the photos!
All my summer memories revolve around picking and/or eating strawberries! Yum!
I love fresh picked strawberries, nothing says summer like them. Yours look really good.
I like to fill my belly while picking them too,lol:-) Who can resist a tiny taste.
love that b&w shot....and yum! those strawberries look good....
have you seen Fireproof?
Hey Molly~
I haven't stopped by for a while as we have been really busy with new adventures in our life. I just realized today that you moved your blog,it's very cute and I hope to sit down soon and do some catch up reading. Hope that you and your family are doing well.
~Cierra
I ♥ the name of his farm! How creative!
mmmmm.....I love fresh strawberries!
Post a Comment