Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nanook

Lily Sitting PrettyLast year, my mom searched far and wide for long coats to go with all the Girl's dresses. Most coats for little girls are short and their legs are left uncovered when wearing dresses. Women have dress coats to go with their dresses. At least I like to wear one. So why not for little girls. Wherever we go people remark on how pretty they are and how they never see coats like that anymore.
So just google Girls Dress coats. Right now is the time to look, they are all on sale, being that the season will soon be over. Thank God. I like winter, but I'm totally over it at this point and can't wait for spring, and more sunshine. And my little Eden, wearing Lily's coat from last year.
I couldn't get her to keep her hat on or sit on the bench with her sister. She would much rather play in the snow. She is not one for photos, and I can't say as I blame her. I don't like being in photos myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Molly the pictures are so awsome thanks for posting them
Mom