
For Valentines day, my Dad sent me some Birch candle holders that he made. I had seen the ones he made for my Mom, when I went out for a visit @ Christmas, and I drooled over them. I was so excited to get these in the mail the other day. Home made gifts are my favorite ;)

I put them on the shelf in our front entry. There had been an empty space between my sand dollar vase and ship clock that was waiting for the perfect fill in. I wanted something natural and neutral. The candle holders worked out perfectly.
4 comments:
those are really neat!
Just wanted to say I am glad you have found some time to craft, but also to BLOG!!!! Missed reading them....
Hey love... thank you for your sweet words & prayers. For some reason I have not been able to get into your blog until now. :( I have really missed talking to you.. look forward to catching up on your life. :)
Oh they are just beautiful!
Post a Comment