Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Home Made Pizza

This is the kind of Pizza that My Boss and his wife from the Ice cream stand used to make, when we would all hang out.
It's simply a crust with sliced tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and herbs. It's So easy and I absolutely love it.

I've been craving tomatoes in all forms lately, so I thought I'd make some the other night.
I didn't have pizza dough ready since I decided to make it last minute. I really wanted my pizza right away. So I googled quick and easy crust recipe and found one on all recipes, that didn't require letting it sit overnight. Yippee! It wasn't the best crust I've had, but I didn't want to wait, so I really can't complain. Next time I'll try to plan ahead.

Any way here it is. It was yummy and took about 30 min from start to finish! I also used roma tomatoes, because that's what I happened to have on hand.

Oh and just a cheesy bit of information, I always sing "Parsley Sage Rosemary and Thyme" by Simon & Garfunkel, when I make pizza, because those are the herbs I use, with the addition of Garlic Basil Salt and Pepper.

No comments: