Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Painting @ the Picnic Table

I am so happy spring is here and we can enjoy more time outside as a family. I love to serve the Girls lunch and do crafts with them outside on the picnic table. Clean up is easy and it saves my kitchen from becoming a disaster area. Today we had some fun painting with Daddy. Lily chose to paint mostly letters and numbers and stayed very clean. Mommy and Daddy painted landscapes, While Eden did more "free spirited paintings" and got covered from head to toe ;)

8 comments:

Clara Campelo said...

lovely post!
xx

Madeline said...

Love that last pic of the girls eating popsicles. very cute.

Gillian said...

How lovely, this looks like a lot of fun! Though, I'm sure it can be quite the handful..:)

Millygarden said...

Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog! Now i find your blog.
Lovely post!

Hugs Marina

outdoor.mom said...

this is sooo sweet and what a wonderful idea!! painting outdoors contains the mess ;-) The pics are just lovely!

The D'Amato Family said...

Lovely. I love outside play time....whether it is a craft, sport, or watching clouds. Great memories!

kado! said...

how fun! Our Spring weather is gone already...I hope it comes back soon...RAIN today! =(

Erin said...

Ahhh... so nice! We've finally had some sunshine and warm temps here the past two days, so we took some art supplies outside today as well. :)