I am in need of a little break. We are all OK. But things are a little crazy over here @ Star Cottage. Nothing catastrophic, just tons of little things all happening @ once.
I would like to take a break from life right now, but I have two darling little girls and an amazing hubby that need me.
I am so thankful for God's Grace and Mercy in our lives. And I'm needing and extra dose of it right now. I need to spend some time with HIM and my family.
I'll be back soon.
Blessings,
Molly
Happy Easter!
13 years ago




13 comments:
Have a good restful time away...i just had to say i love your name...my middle daughters name is Molly..around here we don't come across it very often...see you when you get back!!!
Peace be with you. See you when you return :)
Enjoy your break! You'll be missed.
You are a wise woman Molly, taking a step back while things are so busy. I shall pray for blessings on you and your darling girls and husband.
Wishing you peace and rest :)
Lottie xx
have a peaceful journey my dear friend....with little ones and a husband, there is always a need for a break instead of a breakdown.
peace be with you.
Anne Marie
I'm right there with you.. hope you caught up on some much needed family time and rest during your break.
Love and blessings, grace and mercy, and BIG hugs!!
hey...life gets like that...take your time..we'll be here when you return! =)
I so know what you mean....sometimes life doesn't give you a break and you just have to make one ~ all by yourself. Good luck....
we'll miss ya :-)
enjoy your break we all need one from time to time. We will see you when your ready:-)
Blessings to you and your family.
Cute new blog Molly. Thank you for your lovely comment.
The new blog looks great! I hear you about the busy life...it's one of the joys of having a family; you've always got something on the go. See ya soon
Ah what a lovely new little space you have here!! I finally made it over.... Life is a tad crazy at *my place* too and I have been having a little unplanned break as well...I hope you find your path back soon.
Post a Comment