

Another fabulous Hand Me Down Plant from Pastor Jack, and Laurie. :) Eden Keeps snapping off the leaves and then tries to eat them. Really is their anything she won't eat? This is why I won't plant anything poisonous in the back yard where the girls play. I have my Foxglove out front were she can't get to it.
6 comments:
Beautiful!
please forgive me for not visiting you....it seems so many people, including myself, are not writing in their online journals as much...
I had a wonderful time catching up this morning with my coffee....and the picture of you and your family is beautiful on the top of the mountain -
Peace be with you~
Beautiful pictures! those just multiply & multiply right!?
I am glad you ladies popped in. I am trying to catch up after a long blog break as well. Life is so full right now. Summer is coming and nobody want's to be stuck inside on a computer. It's time to go out and live and we are trying to spend more time together as a family.
Blessings, Molly
That is such a beautiful plant..what kind? I love the first song "Free" that you are playing...love it.
I want to plant some of that for my kids!! My 3 year old would also try to eat it. Most of my poisonous plants are in the front yard, but I planted a Carolina Jessamina in the back not knowing it was poisonous. It keeps growing back, so I can't get rid of it. Lovin' your blog!! :)
Post a Comment