I am a crazy crafter and I visit many crafty blogs. There have been lots of ladies talking about OP Shops, and I gathered quite quickly, that they were, what we out here in the country, call thrift stores or consignment shops. But I was still curious as to why they called it an "OP Shop", so I checked out Urban Dictionary. Yes I am the dork who actually has to use the Urban dictionary. I loved the definition. Too funny. So I thought I would share. ;) http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=op%20shop
And I love that you can get definitions printed out on mugs. What a fun gift this one would be.
Happy Easter!
13 years ago




6 comments:
I definitely have an OP Shopping addiction. :) Thanks for sharing, I love learning something new each day!
That is 100% awesome :)
Ha! I've heard of Urban Dictionary but never actually checked it out. Oh. my. What a laugh!
a blog friend I have...her name is on my blog under Melissa or M-cat...she gives us a new urban dict. word at least once a week...some are so funny!
oh, no doubt, i love urban dictionary. just looked up jinky the other day :) the mugs ARE hilarious!
Megan
I love this, I will now be calling the thrift store: the Op shop. I like way better.
Post a Comment