Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

I want to move to Australia ;)

So many amazing crafters live there. And they have great surf. I used to surf a little before I got married and became Land Locked in Upstate NY. Ah I miss the ocean and I long to have a crafting/sewing group again. I want to move back home to Maine, but not sure that's going to happen. So how about Australia?!

12 comments:

Amber said...

Oh come on over, we would love to have you here. It is a great place to live and i must say in this season i breath it in every day and say thank you for making this my home.
xx

Erin said...

Can I come with you? :)

We just watched a dvd last week from the library on Australia and the beaches look gorgeous!

Toni said...

Australia is beautiful too many deadly snakes and spiders there though;-0 I owuld love to visit though, and see the Queensland Zoo- the one Steve Irwin ran with his wife-.

Maine is so beautiful we went to Bar Harbor on our honeymoon an saw a Bed and Breakfast for sale on the harbor and to this day regret not buying it, it is such a lovley area . Myabe we will go back and see if its still for sale someday:-)

Madeline said...

There really are so many amazing Australian crafters. I nearly drool over their blogs!

Jeanne Oliver said...

I have no surfing skills. My sister in law just bought a board....I would kill myself:-)

kado! said...

You are welcome on my beach any day of the year...it's closer than Australia....i feel out of place here because I don't know how to surf...maybe you can teach me!! ;)

outdoor.mom said...

hmmmm.... i'd like to visit there, but i like where i live :-) Maybe you should come live here and be my neighbor!!

Leanne said...

Ah yes...I'm sure our *home* would love to have you...indeed it is most beautiful!! Oh and the spiders and snakes would rather run from you than take a nibble...trust me. ;)

Anne Marie said...

NO! let's move to new zealand!!

aren't they peaceful there?

besides - i want to be a sheep herder some day and wear all my own ponchos i knitted by hand by candlelight since i'm off grid there ;)

shine little light* said...

Australia is magic. I love it. I'm new to blogging though and mainly find Americanblogs, I haven't found many Aussie ones. What do you recomend??

Jeanne Oliver said...

Sounds completely logical to me!!!

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Hello Shine a little light I posted a response on your blog, hope it helped ;)