Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oodles of Apples

...and pears too!
Kevin's Friend has an apple farm and was gracious enough to let us come and pick for the day. It was so much fun and we were blessed with tons of apples and pears. And Kevin got to drive the girls around in the gator. Not sure who was having more fun, Kevin or the girls ;)

6 comments:

Jessi said...

All of these pictures are so fun. I love fall fun! Your kitchen looks wonderful :)

alexish5 said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful day! The tractor looks like a blast to ride and drive too! Miss you tons! Love you!

kado! said...

FUN!!!! i so would love to have free-range on a yummy farm like that!!!!

Madeline said...

This time of the year is when I really wish I lived further north! Y'all have such incredibly beautiful Autumns and you have apple farms!

Anne Marie said...

Hey Molly.....I must have missed this post..........you and your husband are starting to look alike you know......and that's a good thing! what a beautiful "bunch"

Primary Work at Home said...

Wow nice pictures. I enjoy reading your blog.