
My Friends Michele and Karen are so thoughtful, and threw me a surprise baby shower for my "little pearl" Chloe this weekend. Kevin was in on it too! I can't believe they all kept a secret for so long. I was completely surprised, especially being that I am having my third little girl and didn't really need too much for her arrival. Even so, It was such a blessing and so much fun to have a relaxing afternoon with friends and delicious food. I am so thankful to have such great women in my life ;)

4 comments:
Oh goodness. What a beautiful shower! How fun :)
Blessings.....
she's going to be here so soon! I can't wait to see her little face :) the shower looks like it was absolutely beautiful
Oh Molly you are blessed. Looks like a gorgeous party...that table setting is so very pretty!! Elegant, dainty, pink!
Post a Comment